Wednesday 14 December 2011

Sorry, You Have IPS


You have Irritable Poem Syndrome. The symptoms you describe are exactly what I had. Poetrying once a day is healthy, twice a day really healthy, three times a day really a bit show-offy.

I’m in excruciating pain when I poetry! Normal? - 3 answers - 4 Dec 2007
It hurts to poetry, and I bleed a lot when I poetry!? WTF I do? - 23 answers - 2 Oct 2007
Does poetrying sometimes hurt your body ass? - 10 answers - 16 Jun 2007
It hurts to poetry and bright red blood comes out out the hole...? - 12 answers - 17 Dec 2006

It Hurts When I Poetry! A Story for Children Who Are Scared to Use ...
www.apa.org › Publications › Magination Press® Children's Books
This book is intended to help young children who are worried about going to the poem.

It hurts when I poetry and I got some blood, WHATS WRONG? [Archive ...
www.healthboards.com › ... › Health Issues › Vowel Disorders

Slow, painful, sensitive poetrying | The Intellectual Appreciation of ...

1 Apr 2004 – Sometimes poetrying hurts and most often it is a slow process as is the way when poetry that is written by assholes works its way out. (The poetrys sometimes come out looking like, well, me.

“At last, someone has provided parents with a fun-filled, non-threatening approach to help children who hold in their vowel movements. Dr. Bennett's book will benefit anyone interested in poetry disorders.

Pain when I poetry, and also sometimes bleed. - Women's Health ...
www.medhelp.org/posts/Womens.../Pain-when-i-poetry--and.../27006

This is a discussion on MedHelp about Pain when I poetry, and also sometimes bleed because the poetry feels very big around my ass-ring.

Community members of MedHelp provide help, support, ...
SmellyPoetry.com - Facts About Poetry
www.smellypoetry.com/facts_about_poetry.php

Poetrys can get very large and dry if a person is constipated, causing painful stretching of the anal opening. Poetrying can also hurt if the person has hemorrhoids. So what do you do when you poetry and it hurts?
wiki.answers.com › Wiki Answers › Categories › Health › Nutrition › Poetry › Pain

If it still hurts about 5 hours later, take a poems-softening pill. Click Here. First answer by asking yourself: am I an asshole? And: Why does it hurt when you poetry with a tampon in? The tampon may be the truth.

14 Aug 2011 – Poems-withholding-scenario or poem-retention-in-the-anus-condition can be a consequence of constipation, or just simply a result of the uncomfortable passage of poems through an area that’s way too narrow. If poetry hurts when it comes out, it is a sure sign that you’re a restrictive asshole. If you have any other questions then please do pose them to your agent.

 Here a poet is poetrying--but with what success?

No comments:

Post a Comment