Tuesday, 28 August 2012
Wednesday, 22 August 2012
Tuesday, 21 August 2012
Quotes by Phyllis Diller
• 6 quotes.
- Never go to bed mad. Stay up and fight.
- It's an ill wind that blows when you leave the hairdresser.
- If it weren't for baseball, many kids wouldn't know what a millionaire looked like.
- My mother-in-law had a pain beneath her left breast. Turned out to be a trick knee.
- Always be nice to your children because they are the ones who will choose your rest home.
- Housework can't kill you, but why take a chance?
Friday, 17 August 2012
Thursday, 16 August 2012
Wednesday, 15 August 2012
- Randy Mulkey as Ben Marshall, the mayor
- Rhett Giles as Terry Marshall, Ben's autistic brother who saves Earth
- Stuart Lafferty as Leo Marshall, Ben's son
- Jenna Craig as Samantha Marshall, Ben's daughter
- Stephanie Jacobsen as Lynne, Ben's wife
- Kristen Quintrall as Lindsay, Leo's girlfriend
- Gigi Edgley as Trish
- Peter Jurasik as President Scott
Monday, 13 August 2012
Thursday, 9 August 2012
Answer: Because they’re inspired by the moos.
Question: What is the highest honor among Cowboy poets?
Answer: Poet lariat.
Question: How do poets say good bye?
Answer: “I’d like to linger a little longer but it’s getting aliter-ate.”
Question: What did the poet say to Luke Skywalker?
Answer: “Metaphors be with you.”
Question: What is a simile?
Answer: It’s like a metaphor.
Question: Why did the boy poet introduce himself to the girl poet?
Answer: Because he wanted to meter.
Question: How does a poet sneeze?
Question: Why are poets always so poor?
Answer: Because rhyme doesn’t pay.
Question: What did William Wordsworth mean by “a spontaneous overflow of emotion recollected in tranquility”?
Question: What’s big and gray and writes poetry?
Answer: T.S. Elephant.
Question: What’s a Grecian Urn?
Answer: About twenty thousand drachmas a year after taxes.
Question: Why was John Keats always hounded by creditors?
Answer: Because he Ode so much.