Saturday 31 December 2011

A Message from Your Heart / Help / Poetry / Please

I have to compare/contrast two poems in a paper. The two are Herman Melville’s, “An Uninscribed Monument,” and Walt Whitman’s, “As Toilsome I Wander’d Virginia’s Woods.” I need help in understanding the literary devices used, describing the sounds of the poem, and the meanings of the poem. Thanks for your help! 1. What poetic devices has the poet used in the last two lines of the poem? For what effect do you think he used them?
2. What statement does the poem make about poetry? i'm writing a poem for a girl that i like and i need something that rhymes with "thunder dance"

Open Question: Can you help me with my poetry presentation on “My Last Duchess”? wow. Complete awstruken wow. Can you help me with my poetry? It's not very good.

*Win $1000!* Welcome to the
Open Amateur Poetry Contest.

116 Prizes Totaling Over $10,000 to be Awarded in this Free Contest

Over the past 15 years, we have awarded over $250,000 in cash and
prizes to previously undiscovered poetic talent.
Here’s your chance to share a message from your heart. Your poem can be on any subject, in any style. Winning poems will also be considered for publication. Ends soon. Enter Now!


Information No results found for "can you not help me with my poetry?".

 

No comments:

Post a Comment