Friday 18 May 2012

What is a Good Poet Nickname?

ExoticRose ExoticRo...
  • Best answer 18%
  • 11 answers
Member Since:
December 30, 2009
Total Points:
146 (Level 1)
Points earned this week:
0

What Is a Good Poet Nickname?

I am a poet, and a few of my poet friends have nick names like "Everlost Poet" and "Bloodstained poet" Im trying to find one for myself, my name is Kelsey, Does anyone have any suggestions?

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

10-karat poet
Enchantress
Exotic poet t

I'm zephyr in several groups. It fits me.

It depends on what you feel is your personality. Do you love the water?
Tranquil Poet
Deep Blue Poet
Deepest Poet
Aquamarine
Or if you love the heat:
Hot Mama Poet
Fire Walker Poet, etc..
Weather?
Hurricane or Toronado Poet.
Electrical Poet.

You live and breathe your words...you will find the key. I'm a butterfly (Clan of the Butterfly in Ancient Native American teachings) and I LOVE the wind and wild storms. I think of myself as a free spirit. For you it might be:
Sultry Poet

Best of luck-

Source(s):

tori
  • 2 people rated this as good
Asker's Rating:
5 out of 5
Asker's Comment:
Thanks, I think that got my mind working ^^

Other Answers (4)

No comments:

Post a Comment