Tuesday 16 August 2011

King Poetry gets Pranky!



You ring and ask for: Mr. Coholic, name's Al
The Barman yells out: "Is there an Al Coholic in the place?"

You ring and ask for: Mr. Inspection, name's Dick
The Barman yells out: "Can I have a Dick Inspection?"

You ring and ask for: Miss Lover, name's Gaye
The Barman yells out: " I need a Gaye Lover, please"

You ring and ask for: Mr. Naughtyboy, initials B.A.
The Barman yells out: " I wanna B.A. Naughtyboy!"

You ring and ask for: Mr. Bullpoof, name's Terry
The Barman yells out: "Have we got a Terry Bullpoof here?"

You ring and ask for: Mr. Inspurts, initials I.P.
The Barman yells out: "Does anybody know I.P. Inspurts?"

You ring and ask for: Mr. Butts, name Seymour
The Barman yells out: "I wanna Seymour Butts!"

You ring and ask for: Mr. Oncocks, name Hans
The Barman yells out: "Can I have Hans Oncocks, please!"

You ring and ask for: Mr. Sexual, name Homer
The Barman yells out: "I'd like a Homer Sexual!"

You ring and ask for: Mr. Riot, initials C.A.
The Barman yells out: " I wanna C.A. Riot!"

You ring and ask for: Mr. Breath, his friends call him Stinky
The Barman yells out: "Have I got a Stinky Breath today?"

You ring and ask for: Mr. Money, intitial O.
The Barman yells out: "I wanna O. Money!"

You ring and ask for:Mr. Case, name Ed
The Barman yells out: "Is there an Ed Case in the Bar?"

You ring and ask for: Mr. Hunt, name Mike
The Barman yells out: "Has anybody seen Mike Hunt?"

You ring and ask for: Mr. Jarse, name Hugh
The Barman yells out: "I wanna Hugh Jarse!"

You ring and ask for: Mr. Blackened, intitial I.
The Barman yells out: "I need an I. Blackened!"

You ring and ask for: Mr. Thrashing, initial A.
The Barman yells out: "Can I get A. Thrashing, please?"

You ring and ask for: Mr. Pidcopper, name Stu
The Barman yells out: "Is there a Stu Pidcopper in the joint?"

You ring and ask for: Mr. Slikeapig, intitial R.
The Barman yells out: "I want an R. Slikeapig!"

You ring and ask for: Mr. Allsuk, initial U.
The Barman yealls out: "Does anyone know U. Allsuk?"

You ring and ask for: Mr. Parse, initial D.
The Barman yells out: "I'm looking for a D. Parse!"
 

You ring and ask for: Mr. Kerskumov, name Nick
The Barman yells out: "Has anybody seen Nick Kerskumov?"

You ring and ask for: Mrs. Burndown, name Barb
The Barman yells out: "I'd like to see a Barb Burndown!"

You ring and ask for: Mr. Jandardwon, Initial U.
The Barman yells out: "I wanna U. Jandardwon!"

You ring and ask for: Miss Lay, intitials E.C.
The Barman yells out: "Can someone find me an E.C. Lay?"

You ring and ask for: Mr. Lawyer, intitials F.N.
The Barman yells out: "Is there an F.N. Lawyer here?"

You ring and ask for: Mr. Nipseeds, name Peter
The Barman yells out: "I wanna Peter Nipseeds!"

You ring and ask for: Mrs. Sumhotmunny, name Bette
The Barman yells out: "I wanna Bette Sumhotmunny!"

 
Thanks, Graeme King! To check out more of GK's poetry, please visit: http://kingpoetry.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment