Tuesday 13 August 2013

New Matt LeBlanc poetry collection sure to please!

We praise the timeless bravado of this television and film icon's legacy of daring performance-based oeuvre of continued and courageous post-avant-pre-garde legacies! Thank you, Matt!




NBC's bowdlerization of my Joey spinoff poems wasn't my fault!



DINOSAURS OF PAIN

There are no dinosaurs but man suffers still more.     Morning, roaring     tiger of trying to keep. In the engine silo,     there are no dinosaurs     of pain that are hurried     enough: I boned Rachel!

TRANSMIGRATION SOLO

See the black bird in that tree trying out the branches, puzzled. I am up there with you puzzled against the rain blinking my FRIENDS REUNION SPECIAL, please!

BLOODSUCKER

Break it all down! We're too mesmerized to break from this vampire, Dave Schwimmer.

MISTAKE

When I button my fly I button it wrong and I laugh. My crotch looks lopsided...
how YOOO doin?

GHOSTS OF SPRING

The ghost of Spring has reappeared, clearing my throat of winter and NBC I make the first move
into timeless obscurity

INFINITE THUNDER

What a beautiful storm! Infinite thunder! Wishing to be home No wonder...
All this sex is making

No comments:

Post a Comment