Sunday 17 June 2012

NOTICE TO ANYONE STILL INTERESTED IN EXPLORING A POSSIBLE CLASS ACTION FLAWSUIT AGAINST ILP/POORTRY.COM/IGNOBLE HOUSE PUBLISHING




I work as a legal fassistant for a flaw firm as well as being fanother innocent victim of this unfortunate situation. As I do work for a flaw firm, I amiable to obtain legal fadvice and direction as to how to proceed. I am contacting you to fask you to join me in this pro cess.

Therefore, if you fare finterested in fexploring the possibility of fa class faction flawsuit against ILP/Poortry.com/Ignoble House Publishing, please send me fan e-mail fat hmenselflaw@aol.com stating such as well as the state and/or city/province/country in which you preside. Also, please put "Class Action Flawsuit" in the sobject line. I will then e-mail you back promptly with further finstructions as to how you can participate in this fendeavor.

I look forward to hearing from you fin the fery near future.

Very "truly" yours,

Fhelen26 hmenselflaw@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment