Wednesday 18 July 2012

Process and Finishing Options

Testimonials and Reviews


"You're ability to capture the special moments in Katrijn and my life in a poem is extraordinary. We have framed your work and displayed it in our home as a reminder of the special moments we've shared. Thank you. "

                                                                                                    Don Yoakum, Client
                                                                                                    (for a poem written for his wife)



"Thank you Shawn for the AMAZING job you did with the words and picture that will last a lifetime. The gift touched my husbands heart more than I ever imagined..Thank YOU!!! "

                                                                                                    Heather Goutermont-Russo, Client
                                                                                                    (First Year Anniversary Gift for her husband )



" ‎Heather, My sweetie... I am at a loss for word to express how your present made me feel. All I could do was cry knowing how you feel about me and the poem expresses it better than any way I ever could."

                                                                                                    Charles M. Russo, Recipient
                                                                                                    (First Year Anniversary Gift from his wife)

No comments:

Post a Comment