Monday 1 April 2013

Larkin and Amis Get Hot: the Letters

Dear King,
  I'm fed up with this librarian's stick body. Let's get hawt.
Yours,
Larks

Dear Larky,
  I'm fed up with this novelist's paunch, too. How should we begin?
Yours,
Am-ass

Dear King,
http://www.jillianmichaels.com/fit/
Yours,
L

Dear Larkx,
  A revelation! I've already got a 6-pack!
Yours,
K

Dear King,
  Nutrition is key. Lean proteins, dawg--don't forget.
Yours,
Philip Lackin' Body Fat
ps
Just did 10 chin-ups!

Dear Larko,
  I enclose my After picture. Not bad if I do so say so myself about my own hot self!
Yours,
King of the Hot Guys Who Are Writers
"Don't forget to have one liquid protein meal a day, Larksman!"--the Kinger




Dear King of Kings,
  We both got it going on. My "after" attached. Bring on the groupies, son!
Yours,
Larkin Lady Machine

"I'm so into burpees right now"--Larko Calrissian




 

No comments:

Post a Comment