Sunday 17 March 2013

Robert Service Has Changed His Name

Famous Poet Changes His Name to Vanilla ICE


Reuters reports that the "Bard of the Yukon," Robert Service, announced today at a press conference that he has changed his name to Vanilla ICE. When the poet was asked why he was prompted to change his name he responded "Snoop is now a Lion and I thought 'gosh, that's for me, too' so I just went with it." Several reporters pointed out to Service that there is an existing rapper named Vanilla Ice. Service seemed nonplussed and took a few minutes to consult with his media team. "As there is actual ICE at the end of my name," he said,  "I think that I have just as much right to this dandy of a moniker as someone named 'Robert Matthew van Winkle'--that doesn't sound icy to me at all."

Vanilla ICE also said that he will be releasing, this spring, a new Selected entitled Songs of a Sourdough Who is Cold As ICE, Baby.




No comments:

Post a Comment